Product code – 4260130060411
With over 100,000 installations in Germany alone in the areas of insurance, banking, industry and health care, eSignatureOffice is probably the best-selling software for the handwritten electronic signature in Europe and the virtual standard in the German insurance sector. The reasons for this are both its excellent product security and the flexibility it offers with regard to the integration into existing software environments and processes. eSignatureOffice is a complete stand-alone PDF/A signing solution which does not require any additional third-party software products. This is a professional choice for signing on PDF.
eSignatureOffice suitable for systems with "simple" and "advanced" electronic signatures.
The signing solution for PDF/A Documents
eSignatureOffice enables the display and signing of PDF/A documents. PDF/A form fields can now also be filled out and saved in eSignatureOffice. eSignatureOffice is able to provide you with the highest possible security through bi-asymmetric encryption and is compatible with the use of maximum security signature pads from the naturaSign series that add the captured signature to the document encoding the biometric data with an RSA encryption in the device.
eSignatureOffice can be executed and controlled from your internet application (even through websites). eSignatureOffice also supports HTTP and FTP file download for documents (PDF/A files) and control files (e.g. configuration files, signature templates etc.), as well as data transfer (upload) via FTP, HTTP and HTTPS.
Automation through intelligent signature templates
Intelligent signature templates assist you with the automatic capture of signatures and their proper positioning in your electronic document. This works even for dynamically generated documents, in which the position of the signature fields may vary with each document. The places where a signature is required in a document can be established through keywords in the text (for example, always below the word "signature"), as well as through predefined signature fields in the PDF document.
Intelligent signature templates monitor the signing sequence of all mandatory fields and all optional signature fields, passing this information on to the customer's software upon demand. Depending on the situation and document type, intelligent signature templates can also carry out all kinds of different macro actions (see automation).
Automation through intelligent file renaming
The signed PDF/A document often needs to be given a name that is partially derived from its content, such as the order number or client name. Intelligent file renaming can automatically search the PDF/A document for keywords (for example, the order number) and subsequently use these words or characters for the final file name of the signed PDF/A document. Intelligent file renaming can also be combined with a signature template for a fully automated signing process, in which the user is taken from one signature field to the following, and only has to sign.
A totally flexible standard application
Upon signing in eSignatureOffice, the document can be automatically forwarded along the customer's internal workflow. Numerous possibilities for integration into existing processes are available. For an application to be flexible, the technical as well as the functional and optical adaptability is highly important. Buttons and functions that are not intended for the use of the user can be blocked and disabled by the administrator. Even software design can be changed. These individual settings (and much more) can then be exported in a configuration file (.scs) and loaded again for any number of clients.
- Sign directly onto the document (no separate window is opened for the signature)
- Display of the PDF's table of contents
- Preview of the pages of the PDF as thumbnails
- Zoom, scroll and flick through PDF documents
- Fill in the PDF's form fields then save completed documents
- View the full document on colour-screen signature pads from StepOver’s naturaSign Pad series (for example, naturaSign Pad Colour)
- Total control over restricted access (hiding certain icons, for example)
- Within any document or Windows program that allows you to print via an additional PDF converter
- PDF/A documents created by the customer
- PDF/A documents including signature fields added by the customer
- PDF/A documents including form fields added by the customer
- File transfer to eSignatureOffice via program call and transfer of start-up settings (also in XML)
- Documents via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Transfer of signature templates with optional and mandatory signature fields, as well as other instructions (for example, instructions about transfer or further processing of documents)
- PDF form fields partially or fully filled in from the corporate application
- Transfer of individual settings for appearance and software functionality preferences
- If the document sent to the application is PDF/A compliant, eSignatureOffice will provide a file in this format
- The outgoing file will contain signatures compliant with ISO standards, allowing the verification of the PDF within any "standard" product (for example, Adobe Reader), as well as being compatible with other signature solutions and tools compliant with the standard
- Signatures based on a certificate can, as well as handwritten electronic signatures, also be used
- When used in conjunction with a StepOver signature pad from the naturaSign series, the resulting advanced electronic signature is compliant with EU regulations
- Export documents via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Generate a file with information for the corporate application about the status of each signature field (if they have been signed or not, etc.)
- Print signed documents
- Customisable user interface (you can modify and deactivate a range of icons)
- Complete integration into corporate applications as a visual component (OCX)
- Settings can be created from one workplace and then exported and imported to any other workplace, as a configuration file
- eSignatureOffice can be used as a plug-in for browsers such as Internet Explorer (IE6 onwards), Firefox/Chrome (only via additional extensions)
- Intelligent signature templates (for example, automatic positioning of signature field above key words in dynamic documents)
- Zoom feature during signing process and automatic jump to the next signature field
- Different treatment of compulsory and optional signature fields (when 'cancel' is selected in a compulsory field, the whole signature process is cancelled)
- Define macros to automate events (for example, save, print, send the document by email, upload files, transfer files to other programs)
- Intelligent file naming (for example, will automatically detect order number within a PDF and assign this as the name, or part of the name, of the file)
- Signature pads from the naturaSign series employ 2048-bit RSA encryption of biometric data within the signature pad itself (maximum security)
- Signature pads from the naturaSign series support the digital signing of documents on the pad itself
- Optional 2048-bit RSA encryption of biometric data within the software, if another signature device is in use (lower security)
- Supports time servers for attaching time stamps to signatures (time server requires Internet connection)
- Sign the document at separate times without compromising security
- Automatic blocking of signature fields after signing
- The captured signature is easily verified (for example, with Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Software versions – eSignature Office Standard
The products with "Standard" ending (e.g. StepOver eSignatureOffice Standard) only support signature pads of StepOver as acquisition devices.
A minimum of: Pentium with at least 500 MHz and 256 MB RAMRecommended: Dual core Processor and 1GB RAM
50 MB free disk space on hard drive memory (also for temporary data)
A resolution of at least 1024x768 with 16 bit colour depth
WinXP (from version SP3) through to Windows 8 or Mac OS by utilising VMWare Fusion